Tuesday 10 January 2017

Winners - Christmas Wishes

It is time to announce the winners from our December challenge - Christmas Wishes.

The Design Team has chosen this wonderful little trio of altered jars by Rupa as the winner.  The jars make a lovely home decor piece and the musical JOY on the top definitely makes them festive.



Congratulations Rupa.  Cec will be in touch with you shorty to discuss your Guest Designer spot.

And now the Top Three as chosen by Toni, the hostess for this challenge.

Beatriz - B-Arte



Coco - Chez Coco



Sara Emily - sarascloset


Congratulations ladies.  Please email Cec at cwcardcreations@rogers.com to claim your Top Three badges.


5 comments:

  1. Oh Boy! Am I thrilled to hear this! This is such an honor and am so so excited to hear this. Thanks for choosing my project as a winner. Congrats to other artists too. Hugs from Bangalore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I cannot believe my project is listed among these other fabulous pieces of artwork! Rupa, Beatriz and Coco, your artwork is amazing and congratulations for being recognized in this way! thank you, Toni, for choosing me as one of the Top Three this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Rupa! I loved your very creative altered bottles. Congratulations also to the top three. Fabulous projects from you all ! Wishing you all a very happy ,healthy and creative new year ! Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, thank you so much Toni for having chosen my canvas among your top 3!!! Feeling so honoured and happy. Congratulations to Rupa for her exquisite jars, and to Sara and Beatriz too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG !!, Many thanks Toni for choosing my work, I feel very honored !!
    My congratulations to all the winners for their incredible jobs !! Rupa, Sara and Coco!! :)

    ReplyDelete